How to Download Sun NXT App For PC & Laptop (Windows 7/8/10) – Step by Step Guide
Here are two ways to install and download Sun NXT app on PC or laptop.
Don’t know how to use Sun NXT app in PC? Don’t worry, we will explain how you can download Sun NXT app for PC and use without any trouble. There are thousands of people are currently using Sun NXT app in their Android and iOS devices but there are people who want to enjoy it on their PC or laptop.
If you are one them then you have come to the right place. There are multiple ways to install and download Sun NXT app on PC or laptop but we will explain the easiest one here. Without any further ado, let’s go through the guide.
How to use SUN NXT On PC or Laptop : Method 1
The streaming platform SUN NXT had recently launched its web version for PC users. Instead of using any emulator and installing any app, you can easily watch and download all the contents available on SUN NXT.
What all you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1 : Open your PC or laptop and launch launch any web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and others.
- Step2 : Visit Sun NXT official website: https://www.sunnxt.com/
- Step 3: You will see number of categories such as ‘TV Shows’, ‘Latest Movies’, ‘South Latest Blockbuster’, ‘Trending Action Movie’ among others.
- Step 4: If your desired movie or TV show is not featured on the homepage, navigate search bar and search for your desired content. At the top left corner of your screen, you will see an option allowing you to set the language for specific language.
If you already have its subscription, log in to enjoy plenty of movies and TV shows. If you are new to SUN NXT streaming platform, you can simply register with your email and use the streaming platform for 30-days for free.
Notably, majority of the content available on the video-on-demand platform are free to watch. If you love to watch Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam TV shows, you can watch them without logging in at Sun NXT.
How to use Sun NXT App on PC : Method 2
If you are not satisfied with its web version and wish to download SUN NXT app for PC then this method is good to go. With the help of this way, you can easily use SUN NXT app on Windows 7/8/10. What all you have to do is to download an Android emulator.
Don’t know how to do this, follow these steps:
- First of all, Download and Intsall Android emulator, BlueStacks on your PC.
- On the homescreen of BlueStacks, you will see all a folder called ‘Installed Apps’. Click on it and find Google Play Store app icon.
- Open Google Play Store and search for Sun NXT app.
- Once Sun NXT app installed on BlueStacks, you will see the icon of the app on the homes-screen of BlueStacks.
- Just open Sun NXT app and start watching your desired content on the streaming platform.
BlueStacks is an Android emulator. With the help of this emulator, you can run almost all Android apps on your PC or Laptop. Which one of these two method you will use to watch movies on SUN NXT? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Sun NXT App for PC Technical Details:
|Title||Sun Nxt for PC|
|File size||27 MB|
|Requirements||Windows Laptop, Bluestacks Emulator|
|Author||Sun TV network Ltd.|
Sun Nxt App – Features
The following are the list of features that Sun NXT app provides:
- Live TV – Sun TV, Sun TV HD, Sun Life, Sun News, KTV, KTV HD, Sun Music, Sun Music HD, Aditya TV, Chutti TV, Thanthi TV, News 7 Tamil, Sun News
- Catch Up
- App in your own regional language – Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada
- HD Viewing
- Exclusive Movies
- Program Recommendations
- Screen Agnostic
- Multiple Profile creation
- Internet Bandwidth Adaptability
- Offline Download
If you are still facing any issue while downloading Sun NXT app on your PC or Laptop, feel free to contact us via comment section.