Finding it really difficult to figure out if a person you like is into you?
We have all been through it: that agonizing moment between meeting someone you find attractive and solving that puzzle of whether they like you back or not.
This article consist of all the possible scenarios to help you crack the case: from the common signs of attraction to the steps you can take after you are sure about what the other person feels for you.
1. A person will try to remove all the objects that are physically located between the 2 of you, this implies they like you.
In this case, when we are head over heels for a person we try to remove all the physical barriers between us. And it works the other way around. In this case, barriers can mean different objects like mugs, plates, bags, and pillows.
For example, if a person puts their glass between the 2 of you, there’s probably no likelihood of romance or friendship in your relationship. Or, if a woman holds her bag in front of her when talking to a man, she most likely is not going to get any closer to him.
2. Personal space is precious to every person. And people who get closer to us, want also to be liked by us.
Subconsciously, people are physically drawn to the people they like and keep their distance from those who they dislike. This pattern of behavior is connected to the urge to protect our personal territory from “predators,” which was common for people at the dawn of time.
3. When you’re talking with someone, observe this person’s feet. The direction they point to may reveal a lot.
When it comes to body language,one of the signs, is the direction that the feet are pointing. If a person is talking to someone else, but their feet are pointing at you, they subconsciously want to get your attention.
4. Raised eyebrows don’t just indicate surprise.
When you greet a person who likes you, they involuntarily raise their eyebrows. The more they like you, the more visible the raised eyebrows will be. This gesture is more often overlooked.
5. If someone near you sits or stands while keeping their back exaggeratedly straight, this person might be trying hard to seek your attention.
When men are initiating a conversation with the woman they like, they tend to subconsciously keep their back straight or even tilt their back a bit. This way, a person kind of shows off all of their strong features and becomes a bit taller.
6. When someone pays you false compliments, pay attention to this person.
Many people don’t pay compliments to people they like for a simple reason: They think you’re so perfect that they don’t need to remind you about that.
7. When you’re walking with someone, pay utmost attention to the behaviour of this person around you.
If a person walks in front of you, from a psychological standpoint, this means that they care about themselves and has no interest to be with you. If a person walks behind you, they might like you. But if they walk next to you and maintain the same pace, this is a sure sign that they are into you.
8. Pay attention to how frequently a person blinks.
When a person doesn’t like the person they’re talking to very much, they will close their eyes subconsciously. Eyelids act as a kind of a barrier that is a sign of disliking the other person. And if they like you, a person will blink less often.
9. Men usually try to look invulnerable in front of the woman they like.
Men are likely to let open their vulnerabilities in front of the women they like. One of the ways to subtly demonstrate their vulnerabilities is to keep their hands on their hips, opening their stomach. This position may seem arrogant and even threatening, but usually it only means one thing, someone is involuntary trying to show that they’re open to you.