Here’s How You Can Create Sonakshi Sinha’s Icy Blue Eyeliner Look-Tap To Know More!
Recreate Sonakshi Sinha's icy blue eyeliner look following the steps below
If you are an ardent fan of Sonakshi Sinha’s makeup, you would be well aware that the actor’s looks mostly encompass thick winged eyeliner teamed up with nude pink or brown lip shades. Though there are times she goes without make-up or subtle brown smokey eyes, she certainly knows how to take her looks a level higher each time.
So when she posted a picture of herself wearing icy blue eyeliner with pink lips and oodles of highlighter, we had to go for the look! It is simple, easy to recreate and goes well with plenty of outfits. In case you’d also like to try the look, check out the six easy steps below:
- Begin with a moisturiser and then apply primer so that your makeup does not get washed away. You do not want your base to look cakey, so here’s a simple way to help you get the right base for this look.
- Set your base with a loose setting powder and then bake the area gently under your eyes.
- Then take a slanting flat brush with packed bristles and spray it with a makeup remover. This helps to increase the pigmentation of the eyeshadow, and can also work as an eyeliner if in case you do not have an eyeshadow pencil.
- Take a silver eyeshadow and dip the brush in it. Tactfully, line your eyes and end with a wing. Fill in your eyebrows, and apply at least 2 coats of mascara.
- Now go for muted tones since this look is focused on the eyes. Go for a liquid highlighter or a powdered one and apply it on the top points of your face.
- Add a pink or brown toned nude lipstick and seal the deal with a makeup spray.