Chef Sanjeev Kapoor Brings To You A YUMMYLICIOUS Recipe To Treat Your Taste Buds With This Monsoon!
Try out this new and quirky monsoon recipe by chef Sanjeev Kapoor
Monsoons are a great time to indulge in a steaming cup of tea or coffee and some delectable snacks as you enjoy the rains. If you are a novice in the art of making pakoras, here is your chance to be a master of doling out the best pakoras with this scrumptious recipe . This is a simple and quick recipe called Kurkure Paneer by chef Sanjeev Kapoor who recently shared the recipe on Instagram.
The celebrity chef quoted the recipe video, “…a perfect reason to cherish the monsoon season with this spicy, crunchy, oh-so-lovely snack!” And indeed the dish looks mouth-watering, so why to resist trying?
Paneer Pakora Recipe Ingredients:
- 4-5 – Dried red chillies
- 1 inch – Ginger
- 6-7 Garlic gloves
- 1 tbsp – Coriander seeds
- 10-12 – Black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp – Yogurt
- 1 tbsp – Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp – Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- 200 gm – Cottage cheese or paneer
- 1 cup – Roasted vermicelli
- In a blender, add red chillies, ginger, garlic cloves, coriander seeds, black pepper. Add adequate amount of and blend the ingredients well.
- Pour out the paste in a bowl. Add yogurt and lemon juice to it. Next add some rice flour and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- As you mix, add some water so that the paste is neither too thick nor too runny. Set aside.
- Take some paneer and slice it into small cubes.
- Dip each cube of paneer into the bowl of paste made earlier to give a coating.
- Take some roasted vermicelli, crumbled into small pieces. After coating the paneer cubes, put them one by one in the bowl of vermicelli so that it forms another coating.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the paneer cubes. Your kurkure paneer is ready.