Belly fat also known by its other scientific name visceral fat tends to be a harmful kind of fat that surrounds organs in the abdomen. This kind of fat releases hormones primarily responsible for Type 2 diabetes, heart conditions and other health diseases.
Since abdominal fat calls for an urgent need to make sedentary lifestyle changes, monitoring our diet closely and engaging in daily physical activities can lead to a significant fat loss around our abdomen, strengthen the area and improve our overall structure.
How to lose belly fat in a week
Running is predominantly an amazing way to lose belly fat fast because it burns a greater number of calories within a short span of time. It can burn 300 calories if you run for 25 minutes every day.
Typically other exercises to lose belly in a week include ab workouts, which can add fuel to your goals by strengthening your core, helping you to lose belly.
2. Rope Jumping
Research suggest that rope jumping 45 minutes can burn as many as 450 calories. It works on the muscles of your shoulders, calves, glutes, and quads.
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the jump rope’s handles firmly. Swing the rope atop your head and jump quickly as the rope nears the front of your feet. It might need a little practice to get going at a faster rate, which comes with regular practice.
Aerobic exercises are brisk exercises work to strengthen your heart and lungs, increasing the amount of oxygen circulating through your blood. When paired with a low-calorie diet, aerobics can help you to lose your belly fat in seven days.
Swimming at a moderate pace for 30 minutes burns around 250 calories. Swimming four times a week is considered enough to see results within a month..
Cycling is otherwise a great therapy. Incase you looking to lose a few ounces of weight, cycling is a great way to achieve that transformation. Just hop on your bike and ride around, while shedding those unwanted layers of abdominal fat.
Diet for losing belly fat in One week
We ran through the benefits of cardio exercises to improve our appearance and to get that perfect waistline in a week. But do you know your 70% of the job gets done in the kitchen itself if you combine physical activities with a balanced and nutritious diet?
The following is recommended for this diet:
- Eating 6 meals a day, one every 3 hours.
- Drinking at least 2 liters of water or green tea a day.
- Tweak different ingredients in your salad every day or a piece of meat, fish or chicken to not make your weight loss goals dull and boring .
- Eating 2 pieces of fruits a day, every day, preferably low-sugar fruit.
- Eating yogurt with live lactobacilli a day, such as Yakult, because it will help intestinal transit, this way decreasing abdominal bloating.
- Less intake of salt, preferring more herbs and seasoning salads with lemon.
- 1 cup of green tea half an hour before lunch and dinner because it fights flatulence and so diminishes bloating.