How to enable WhatsApp Web Dark Mode on Chrome & Firefox – Complete Guide
Enable WhatsApp web dark mode on Google Chrome and Firefox with these simple steps. Read below.
WhatsApp is one of the world’s most used messaging app. Its WhatsApp web feature allows people to use it on their Laptop, Pc, and iPad. For people who have enabled this feature, know how pleasant it is to the eyes and much lighter. Those of us who are already using the dark mode in their androids and iPhones can now switch the same on their Web. There are two easy ways one can enable WhatsApp web dark mode before it rolls out.
WhatsApp Web Dark Mode: How to Enable
The messaging app has not officially released dark mode for web use. You can install an extension or the Inspect Element option on your browser to enable the dark mode. Here’s how.
- Go to WhatsApp Web on your computer and log in via the QR code. To do this, open WhatsApp on your Android phone > tap the three-dots icon on the top-right > Settings > WhatsApp Web. On iPhone, open WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web. Now scan the code on your computer’s screen and login.
- Right-click the WhatsApp Web page and click Inspect Element. Now search for body class=”web”. On some browsers such as Safari for Mac, you might have to search for body class=”web text-rendering-bug-fix”.
- Right-click this line > click Edit.
- Now change it to body class=”web dark” or body class=”web dark text-rendering-bug-fix”.
- Hit Enter on the keyboard or just click anywhere else on the page to apply changes.
- Now you can enjoy dark mode on WhatsApp Web.
- That’s it, now open WhatsApp Web and enjoy dark mode.
The Inspect Element tip was first spotted by WABetaInfo. Are you a fan of the WhatsApp dark mode or do you prefer the lighter theme? Let us know if this was helpful in the comment section.
For more update visit Madam 360.