Diwali is one of the most awaited and liked festivals. Diwali the festival of lights, sweets, and spending time with your friends and family. This festival is also known as the festival of joy and happiness and is celebrated worldwide. Today is Choti Diwali which is celebrated on the day after Dhanteras and before Diwali or Deepavali. It is also known as Roop Chaturdashi or Chaudas.
Diwali celebrates the return of Lord Rama from a 14-year-old exile after defeating Ravana. Diwali, which falls 20 days after Dussehra, is celebrated with much joy and love among your close and dear members of family and friends. So this Diwali we bring you the best of wishes to send to your loved ones and spread love and happiness.
Best Diwali Wishes For Your Loving And Caring Family
- All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the self. Merge yourself in this light and enjoy the festival of lights.
- Happy Diwali To All My Friends All Over The World Irrelevant From Any Religions…May This Diwali Enlighten Our Life…. #दीपावली
- May millions of lamps illuminate your life with joy, prosperity, health, and wealth forever. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali.
- Wish you are blessed with peace, prosperity, happiness, good health, and grand success. Happy Diwali 2020!
- May this Diwali bring universal compassion, the Inner joy of peace and love, and the awareness of oneness to all.
- May this Diwali
Endow you with opulence and prosperity
Happiness comes at your steps
Wishing you a bright future in your life
Top Deepavali Quotes And Wishes For Friends
- May you all attain full inner illumination! May the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding! May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self! May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes!
- Just like the colors of rangoli, hope this Diwali brings new smiles, undiscovered avenues, and different perspectives, and unbound happiness. Have a wonderful Diwali and a great New Year!
- To all my friends and foe”s, we fought a bitter battle for a prosperous, brighter, and safer India, let’s take a bow….” HAPPY DEEPAVALI” all
- Candles to enjoy life; Decorations to light life; Presents to share success; firecrackers to burn evils; Sweets to sweeten success, and worship to thank God! Wish you a joyous and prosperous Diwali!
Best Diwali Messages For Your Girlfriend
- When you are there with me, each and every day is as bright as Diwali…. I wish we are always together and always blessed…. Lovely wishes to my darling on the occasion of Diwali.
- May the smile on your face and glitter in your eye never fade…. Best wishes to you on Diwali my love
- I wish to make your Diwali celebration more cheerful and sparkling by sending more and more wishes to you on this pious occasion right from my heart. I wish that you grow and prosper in this coming year by achieving all your dreams. Warm wishes to you on Diwali my girl.
- For my lovely girlfriend, wishing you a happy and prosperous Diwali. Let this Diwali be a bright one for you with love and prosperity in your life always.
- May this Diwali become the brightest of all festivals as you celebrate it with the people you love the most…. May you enjoy great success and glory…. Happiness and health…. contentment and positivity in your life. Wishing you a wonderful and sparkling Diwali my sweetheart!!!
Top Diwali Wishes To Send Your Office Colleagues
- To My Tea partner, Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Diwali!!
- On this special occasion, May god bless you with the promotion and success. Wishing you a Happy Diwali!!!
- I wish that our bond, work may reach the height of happiness and success. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- Wishing all our colleagues a Happy Diwali. May you find happiness and success this year.
- To my official family, this year would bring happiness and success in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!