1.Forbes has eventually released the list of world’s highest-paid celebrities and this time the topmost spot has been filled by none other than Akshay Kumar. Khiladi Kumar is on the 52nd position with an earning of $48.5 million from June 2019 till May 2020
2. Kylie Jenner bags the top spot on the list. The 22-year-old entrepreneur has earnings of $590 million. But, recently, she was dropped out of the billionaire’s list by Forbes.
3. Kanye West, who happens to be related to Kylie, also comes on the list. The rapper earned $170 million from June 2019 till May 2020.
4. Tennis player Roger Federer sits on the chart with earnings of $106.3 million.
5. Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo bags the fourth spot with earnings of $105 million.
6. On the fifth spot is footballer Lionel Messi who earned $104 million from June 2019 till May 2020
7. Actor and comedian Tyler Perry remains on the sixth spot with earnings of $97 million.
8. Football player Neymar’s earnings are listed as $95.5 million. He occupies the seventh spot.
9. Television host Howard Stern is on the eighth spot after he raked in $90 million from June 2019 till May 2020.
10. American basketball player LeBron James is on the ninth spot with $88.2 million in earnings.
11. Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson earned $87.5 million from June 2019 till May 2020, to make it to the tenth spot.
News Source: The Indian Express