Abdul Kalam’s Death Anniversary: Here Are A Few Inspirational Messages For Youngsters By “The Missile Man Of india”
Abdul Kalam's Death Anniversary: Here Are A Few Inspirational Messages For Youngsters By "The Missile Man Of india"
27th July marks the death anniversary of APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India. On 2015, “The Missile Man Of India” left behind a generation of inspired youth charged with scientific temperament and a zeal to contribute to society. India is remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his death anniversary today.
Named as Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was born on October 15, 1931, at Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. He never had an easy going path as a student, filled with hardships and struggles. There was a point in his life, when he used to sell newspapers from door to door to support his family and education.
Owing to his undying dedication towards education, he braved all odds to achieve excellence not only in academics; but also held the highest constitutional post in India and will continue to remain as a role model for generations to come.
Dr Kalam pioneered the development of the country’s missile projects. In 1997, he was honoured with the Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian award in India. He received several other accolades including the Padma Bhushan (1981) and the Padma Vibhushan (1990). In 2002, Dr Kalam secured the position as the 11th President of India. True to his humble character, he always referred to himself as a teacher first.
Some Of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s inspirational quotes
- “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success”
- “We will be remembered only if we give to our younger generation a prosperous and safe India, resulting out of economic prosperity coupled with civilizational heritage”
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher”
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough”
“All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents”
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”